A warm welcome to everyone who has just joined us after Shruti's webinar on academic writing! — R Voice

A warm welcome to everyone who has just joined us after Shruti's webinar on academic writing!

Kakoli Majumder
Kakoli Majumder Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163 admin

Welcome to all of you, who have just joined the R Voice Community after attending Shruti Turner's session on "Writing a research manuscript: Where to go from the first blank page." It was such an insightful session! I particularly loved the 7-Step plan that Shruti shared! :)

I'm Kakoli and I was the moderator for today's session. I'm also one of the hosts of this community and I'm really happy that you joined R Voice! It's wonderful to see you here!

I'm sure the R Voice Community members would love to know more about you. So if you're new here, please go ahead and introduce yourself in the comments section below.

You could share things like:

1. Where you're from
  2. What you currently do / your area of research
  3. Things outside of work such as your hobbies, pets, what you like to do for fun, etc.

I look forward to getting to know you all. Please feel free to jump in on discussions that interest you. I can't wait to have some amazing conversations with you here! :)

Comments

• Md. Ruhul Amin
    Md. Ruhul Amin Member Posts: 2

HI...

I am an academician from Bangladesh, with a research focus of Consumer research. Aside from my regular work, I do photography, read books.

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 513 admin

Hi @Md. Ruhul Amin. Welcome to the R Voice Community! So glad you could join us 😊

I've always been interested in Consumer Research, ever since I did a paper on it during my Master's program. I'd love to hear more about what you're currently working on!

Also since you're into photography, I thought that this post would really interest you. Lots of lovely travel clicks 😃