Greetings from Ireland — R Voice

Greetings from Ireland

Hello all!

It's lovely to meet like-minded academics who are just as inspired by mental health and advocates for self-care and making sure we are healthy on the outside and on the inside!

I'm a first-year PhD student, studying English Language and Literature. I was delighted to find R Voice and am excited to get to know some people in the community. I hope you all have fantastic routines in place to take care of yourself and be productive in your work.

I hope you all stay safe and well :)

Comments

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 577 admin

@Hollie McDonnell it's so lovely to see you here! Welcome to the new R Voice platform - we're all thrilled to have you here 😊

Here's hoping that together we can keep working towards taking the best possible care of ourselves 💖

• Hollie McDonnell
    Hollie McDonnell Member Posts: 8

Thank you @Andrea Hayward ! Really do enjoy this community and the positivity it spreads!

• Dahlia T
    Dahlia T Member Posts: 91 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome @Hollie McDonnell. I hope you will feel at home 🍀

I am purposefully driven to water the soil to grow the seed that is already planted. 

• Hollie McDonnell

Thank you @Dahlia T ! :) So happy to be here and be a member of such a fantastic community :)

• Lidia Lins
    Lidia Lins Member Posts: 48 ✭✭✭

Welcome to this community @Hollie McDonnell ! Let's indeed break this taboo by talking more and more about mental health in Academia 🙂

• Hollie McDonnell

@Lidia Lins Thank you so much for the warm welcome! :)