Where are the doggos?!

Where are the doggos?!

Raj sundaram
Raj sundaram Member Posts: 81 ✭✭✭

Pictures of cute kitties dominate this platform. Calling on hoomans of doggos to address the imbalance! πŸ˜‰

Comments

• chris leonard
    chris leonard Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 31 admin

This is Molly the black Labrador. She is getting old now but still runs around like a puppy!

• Raj sundaram

@chris leonard thank you for sharing a picture of Molly with us. She is so gorgeous! have a huge weakness for big puppers.

Molly is and will always remain a pupper no matter how old she gets. 😘 This axiom has no exceptions and holds true for all furry friends, me thinks. 😁

Rvoicers, keep the photos coming. 😊

• chris leonard
    chris leonard Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 31 admin

What about you Raj? Are you someone’s hooman??

• Raj sundaram

Sadly no. Not yet. My life ambition is to be a chocolate lab pupper's hooman. Right now...can't be a good hooman amidst being away from home 12-14 hours a day at work, business trips, moving countries.... occupational hazards of a researcher. I don't want to leave pupper alone. Pet sitters are not a thing in Japan, yet. 😞

Also, adopting options are few and complex in Japan. Things are slowly (very slowly) getting better, though. I don't want to buy a pupper from a mill at a pet store...

Right now, I'm vicariously enjoying other people's pets...even puppers of complete strangers in parks drawing rather strange looks. πŸ˜…

I've already fallen head over heels for Molly. 😁

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 74 admin

This little munchkin's name is Angel. I'm not her human but I helped my Uncle get her, so I'm allowed to post pictures of her here lol πŸ˜ƒ

• Jayashree R
    Jayashree R Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 43 admin

@Raj sundaram - Here's one of Yuki, the beagle. He loves being picked up, opening the refrigerator with his paws to steal cookies, stealing and feasting on raw potatoes. Oh, and he is a HUGE fan of raw salads! Hope you get your pupper soon!

• Jayashree R
    Jayashree R Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 43 admin

And @Raj sundaram - this is Bira the lab pup (named after my cat, no really!). I had such a wonderful time playing with him! He fit into my hands and was a handful!

• Raj sundaram

Wow!! @Andrea Hayward and @Jayashree Rajagopalan: You gals made my day. πŸ€©πŸ€— And pretty sure these videos and photos lift up spirits of other Rvoicers too. Animals are so pure in showing unconditional love.

Angel is just like me - loves Winnie the Pooh and lolls around with a soft toy. 🀣

Yuki's eyes are just WOW!! Beagles have the "true" pupper eyes no hooman or human can ever resist.

And Bira - the pupper competitively responds to all your theatrics, @Jayashree Rajagopalan 🀣 Wow - you have a thing for both puppers and kitties. That is a special talent!😍

• Raj sundaram

And Yuki (means snow in Japanese) makes healthier food choices than I do. 🀣

And cookies...well....we all need to indulge ourselves occasionally.

And... that's not stealing. Its called a talent to strategically tap into available resources. 😝 All's fair in love.

I'm always going to take the side of all puppers on this planet. No matter what mischief they are up to.