Would you like to participate in a survey to help researchers access research more easily? — R Voice

Would you like to participate in a survey to help researchers access research more easily?

Hi everyone! We are currently conducting a survey on the reading habits of senior and mid-late career researchers and the tools they use to find and read research. We have set up focus groups, which are small group meetings of a maximum of 5 researchers along with a few members of our team, where we can interact with each other and discuss your reading habits. We’re aiming to use the insights we gain from these discussions to improve the research reading tool that we offer – R Discovery app and website.

If you are senior or a mid-late career researcher and would like to participate, please check the slots available on this link - https://calendly.com/anrinita-guha/focus-group-survey and book your seat. You will not only be helping us but you will also get to meet and interact with researchers all over the world and I hope that sounds exciting to you!😊

As a small token of our appreciation for your time, you will be receiving an Amazon voucher worth $20 as a participation gift from us. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the meetings or the available timeslots, please feel free to let me know and I will get back to you at the earliest. There is no preparation required for this at all, this will simply be a friendly discussion.

Sincerely hoping to see you there!

Comments