Be determined to make it happen — R Voice

Be determined to make it happen

Omololu FAGBADEBO
Omololu FAGBADEBO Member Posts: 192 ✭✭✭

One thing at a time😍

Comments

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 943 admin

I can always count on your for mid-week motivation @Omololu FAGBADEBO. Thanks for sharing this! 🙂

While I largely agree with the message of this post, I disagree a little with the part that says - the "how" will reveal itself. I think this is because the sentence is a little passive and doesn't give credit to the hard work and persistence of the person involved. If someone is truly committed to making something happen, then they will do everything they can to search for or build the path towards that goal. So rather than the "how" revealing itself, I feel like we have a lot to do with finding it or unveiling it. What do you think?

• Omololu FAGBADEBO
    Omololu FAGBADEBO Member Posts: 192 ✭✭✭

Thanks, @Andrea Hayward. The phrase "truly commit" encompasses all. It depends on the depth of your interpretation. When you are truly, (take note of that adjective), committed to doing something, it means you are genuinely doing it with all your strength and every other thing it takes to be accomplished, then, without you cracking your brain on the "how" because it will unveil itself in the process because you are diligent in your commitment. You don't need to search for the "how", it is embedded in the commitment. The use of truly qualifies the nature of the commitment.

One thing at a time😍