My post-publication opinion! — R Voice

My post-publication opinion!

Soumi Paul
Soumi Paul Member Posts: 202 ✭✭✭✭

I can see that recent discussions in ouR voice are publication-oriented! Although what I am sharing is pretty subject-specific, I will be happy if even this little informal information could help you in any way. I would be glad to hear your opinion and pardon me for my unpolished talking style.

https://www.facebook.com/soumi.edward/videos/516774093140004

Communication is the key to thriving! 😊

Comments

• Mdumiseni Mdumiseni Mazula
    Mdumiseni Mdumiseni Mazula Member Posts: 68 ✭✭✭

Know Somi I don't have any opinions at the moment, thank you so much. Is your article published already?

• Chris Leonard
    Chris Leonard Member Posts: 1

I can't see this Soumi...

• Soumi Paul

OK let me check!

• Soumi Paul

@chris leonard, you would be able to see now.

@Mdumiseni Mdumiseni Mazula, yes, it got published!

@Andrea Hayward, @Kakoli Majumder, @Jayashree Rajagopalan, R Voice features already got updated compared to the initial version. I believe it would be beneficial to have an additional video uploading option as an upcoming feature. I would like to know all your opinion in this regard as well.

• Vivien Kretz
    Vivien Kretz Member Posts: 251 ✭✭✭

Beautiful video @Soumi Paul ! Thanks for sharing!

• Soumi Paul

@Vivien Kretz, thank you for your appreciation! :)

• Kakoli Majumder
    Kakoli Majumder Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 312 admin

Congratulations @Soumi on your publication! And thanks for sharing your experience from writing to publishing your paper - although a lot of the video is subject specific, the process you have used to learn, to identify areas of improvement so you can get your paper published, would I think be of use to researchers across fields. It's also commendable that you have taken the pains to document and share this experience with other researchers so that they can learn from it. Thank you! :)

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 941 admin

@Soumi Paul Congratulations on your new paper! And thank you for sharing what you've learned along this publication journey 🙂

You're right. A feature that enables members to upload videos would be a great addition to the R Voice Community. The R Voice team agrees and we've already conveyed this need to the platform on which R Voice is hosted. While they do not have this feature at the moment, we're hoping they can make this addition in the near future.

• Soumi Paul

@Kakoli Majumder and @Andrea Hayward, thank you for your supportive words, like always! :)