Our schedule in life differs

Omololu FAGBADEBO
Omololu FAGBADEBO Member Posts: 185 ✭✭✭

One thing at a time😍

Comments

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 941 admin

"What's early? What's late? Compared to who?"

I absolutely love this @Omololu FAGBADEBO. People often forget to consider variations in life experiences and circumstances when talking about milestones. Not everyone starts from the same place, so we all can't be expected to cross a certain milestone at the same time. Thank you for the reminder ☺️

• Vivien Kretz
    Vivien Kretz Member Posts: 251 ✭✭✭

"You are not late to your own life" is a sentence that always hits and puts things into perspective for me as well.

• Kakoli Majumder
    Kakoli Majumder Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 312 admin

This was so timely @Omololu FAGBADEBO. I was having a conversation with my friends last night about the regrets we have and I spiraled down a rabbit hole, leaving me feeling rather low. This made my day - "It's YOUR schedule and everything is right on time." Thanks for sharing your little nuggets of wisdom when they're most needed. :)

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 941 admin
    edited July 21

@Omololu FAGBADEBO @Kakoli Majumder @Vivien Kretz I came back to this post today because a new thought (and a very apt one) popped into my head this morning.

We're not behind in life because we're the protagonists in our own stories, not spectators. We're sitting in the driver's seat and not being driven around 🙂