Gonis Meet & Greet Other R Voicers — R Voice

Gonis Meet & Greet Other R Voicers

Gonzague Isirabahenda
Gonzague Isirabahenda Member Posts: 2

Hi! My name is Gonis, I am an assistant researcher and Ph.D. candidate.

I love being a researcher because I love to explore, describe, and explain unexplored social phenomena behind societal issues and provide useful and valid recommendations that assist in making our world better.

I joined R Voice because I like to learn and grow in my research career. I also wanted to both gain and share my experiences, enlarge my network, and see different views among RVoice members.

On R Voice, I am looking mostly for publication advice and seeking collaborators.

It’s great to meet you all, and I’m happy to be here. 😊

Comments

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 851 admin

Hi @Gonzague Isirabahenda. Welcome to the R Voice Community! Thank you so much for telling us a little bit about yourself. It's great to have you here 🙂

I'm Andrea, one of the hosts of this community. I admire the reasons you've listed around your love for being a researcher. I'm honored to share space with someone who is working to making our societies and world a better place. As a former student of Sociology, I'd love to hear more about your work. Which social phenomenon/issue are you currently exploring?

After seeing your reasons for joining R Voice, I'm confident that you'll find many like-minded colleagues here from all over the world. I'm sure the rest of the our community is looking forward to meeting you too 🙂

I see that you've mentioned you're seeking publication advice. For starters, you could explore our existing discussions under the Publication Support topic. But if you're looking for views/advice on a specific publication-related problem, please feel free to create a new post about it here on R Voice.

I look forward to getting to know you better and seeing you participate in R Voice discussions. Once again, welcome! ☺️

P.S. I'm really appreciate you using our Meet & Greet template. I hope you found it helpful 😃

• Gonzague Isirabahenda
    Gonzague Isirabahenda Member Posts: 2

It is nice to hear from you @Andrea Hayward ! my research interests are on education to work transitions; Underemployment phenomenon, Overeducation, skills mismatch, Sociology of work and employment among young people

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 851 admin

Thanks for sharing @Gonzague Isirabahenda. I recall some interesting classroom discussions and debates on the underemployment phenomenon, back when I was working towards my Bachelor's.