How do we put a pic in our profiles? It's a year, and I just coudn't... πŸ™ˆ β€” R Voice

How do we put a pic in our profiles? It's a year, and I just coudn't... πŸ™ˆ

Aysa MC
Aysa MC Member Posts: 18 ✭✭✭

Very silly, but I can't. In the meanwhile, share a pic of one of my last dog walk...

Hugs!!!

Best Answers

• Jayashree Rajagopalan
    Jayashree Rajagopalan Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 316 admin
    Answer βœ“

Hey @Aysa MC I just sent you a DM here on R Voice to tell you more about this. What a beautiful dog! Looks like a curious one πŸ˜€

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 851 admin
    edited May 4 Answer βœ“

Hi @Aysa MC. It's not a silly question at all. In fact, I'm sure some other R Voice members might have the same question. So I'm going to give a step-by-step guide here πŸ™‚

Step 1: Don't worry! Uploading a profile picture is actually pretty simple πŸ˜ƒ

Step 2: Regardless of which device you're using to access R Voice i.e. PC/laptop/mobile phone, you'll see a small profile icon on the top right-hand corner of your screen (see screenshot below)

Step 3: Click on this profile icon. Once you do, you'll see a pop-up list. Click on the first option i.e. the "Edit profile" option. Clicking on "Edit profile" will take you to a new page on R Voice (see screenshot below)

Step 4: On this ^ page, you'll see a menu on the right hand side and this will include a "Change My Picture" option. Once you've clicked on this option, you can "Choose File" (i.e. a picture of your choice) from the device you're using. Finally, click "Save Avataar" and you're all done.

Step 5: Success! You've uploaded a profile picture and it looks great 😎

Answers

• Aysa MC
    Aysa MC Member Posts: 18 ✭✭✭

I did it!!! I think I was trying from my cel phone...

Thank you very much :)

It was really simple, hahaaa

Kiss!

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 851 admin

Super @Aysa MC! Glad I could help. Your picture looks great ☺️