Hi everyone, I'm Lafi, nice to meet you :) — R Voice

Hi everyone, I'm Lafi, nice to meet you :)

Lafi Munira
Lafi Munira Member Posts: 3 ✭✭✭

Hi..

I'm Lafi, 1st year PhD student in Public Health Program, Chulalongkorn University Thailand. My research interest about mental health, rural health, and health behavior :)

Nice to meet you all! 🌱

Comments

• Jayashree Rajagopalan
    Jayashree Rajagopalan Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 225 admin

Hi @Lafi Munira ! It's wonderful to see you here. Your research areas sound very interesting - I'd be curious to hear your thoughts and experiences on mental health in academia both as someone who is researching the topic and as a PhD student too. Feel free to look around here and share anything that comes to your mind. 😀

• Kakoli Majumder
    Kakoli Majumder Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 204 admin

Hi @Lafi Munira! Welcome to R Voice! I'm so glad to see you here! Look forward to having interesting conversations with you around mental health in academia and more. :)

• Aysa MC
    Aysa MC Member Posts: 16 ✭✭✭

Hi, Lafi, you have interesting topics for PhD! I wish you lots of fun during this first year!!!

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 577 admin

Hi @Lafi Munira - Welcome to the R Voice Community! It's so great to see you here after our lovely chat on Twitter the other day. ☺️

• Mark Azavedo
    Mark Azavedo Member Posts: 19 ✭✭✭

Hi Lafi. Good to hear from you, a fellow Bangkok resident. I am sure you're in very good hands at Chula and the course of study looks well-structured. If I can ever help, just "shout". I am a person of many hats, though my doctorate is in Management Science. Social and Cultural Anthropology and Economics figure hugely in what I do. I might be able to input particularly around rural health from various anthropological perspectives. Then, of course, I'm a farang so can offer outsider or at least different perspectives around much in both Thailand and academia.