What a Reassuring Coincidence! β€” R Voice

What a Reassuring Coincidence!

Gayatri Ramachandran
Gayatri Ramachandran Member Posts: 237 ✭✭✭

This Editage quote I received today on my mail resonates so much with what I decided to do this week after having gone through 2 dreadfully hectic weeks that consumed my weekends as well! Such a beautiful re-assurance surged through me when I saw this, this morning. What a pleasant coincidence - I thought😍.

Anyone out there who relates to this this week as well? Or did I motivate someone now to go take a break, rest and feel good about it for the rest of this week ☺️

Comments

• Vivien Kretz
    Vivien Kretz Member Posts: 283 ✭✭✭

Sometimes, the way the 'universe' shows us what we need truly is coincidental @Gayatri Ramachandran . And I agree, one thing at a time. It sounds so banal but exactly the fact that it is so simple makes it such a vital approach.

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 943 admin
    edited April 26

@Gayatri Ramachandran this makes me so happy! I'm glad this quote came to you on a day when you really needed to hear it. We could all use this reminder sometimes, especially during a difficult week. Sending you a big hug and hoping you get some much needed down time this week πŸ€—

• Jayashree Rajagopalan
    Jayashree Rajagopalan Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 319 admin

It's so cool when this happens, isn't it @Gayatri Ramachandran when the universe gently sends your way the sign or message you need at that point of time in your life. I had a VERY hectic and loaded work-week last week and took the day off yesterday. So, naturally, when I started my week today I felt anxious and overwhelmed at everything I could not do last week and knowing I have a shorter week to get a lot of things done. This resonates with me too! πŸ˜€ Here's sending you positive thoughts and wishing you a one-thing-at-a-time week ahead. πŸ’š

• Shruti Turner
    Shruti Turner Member Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, I needed to read this for sure - did you post it just for me @Gayatri Ramachandran?!?!?!

I hope your hectic couple of weeks have now quieted down for you and that you can rest well this weekend!

• Gayatri Ramachandran

Your words express your kind spirit @Vivien Kretz! ALWAYS! And thats what draws me to you, you know😍. That banality you mentioned is so "un-acceptable" in regular working atmospheres these days. Hard to digest and difficult for the mind-monkey to relish that vitality. Even for me, many a times! And that is why this platform is so so very important to people like me who have started acknowledging these vitalities as the new normal☺️

• Gayatri Ramachandran

Aww AndreaπŸ€—πŸ€—. Your name reminds me of sleep. An essentiality we keep forgetting so often. Like Krishna naama(chanting Krishna's (he being my secret boyfriend 😁, more than the ultimate truth the name is associated with)name) gives me moral strength and peace, your name reminds me of sleep and mental health😍. Isn't that wonderful @Andrea Hayward!! I am back to getting my 7hrs of slumber at night this week and going one-task-ONLY-at-a-time, thanks to the reassurance the universe gave me through you all yesterday, as @Vivien Kretz rightly pointed out.

In fact, I informed my supervisor about going slow and light last night, when he called me to enquire 'bout some experiments and their data. He is such a sweetheart you know. I just loved the way he calmly said- "Thats fine. But hopefully you can update me next week sometime(?)" Now, who is blessed to have such an understanding mentor!🀩

• Gayatri Ramachandran

We seem to have so many commonalities in day to day life and yet, we are unique in our own personal spaces@Jayashree Rajagopalan. Thats so cool, Wow😎. Yes your wishes did well for me and is continuing to, today as well. Yay! I'm loving it and simply not getting overwhelmed coz Ive learnt not to (as part of the game-change☺️)

• Gayatri Ramachandran

I'm glad you found it useful and it came to you at the right time@Shruti TurnerπŸ€—. Hope it did soothe you well and comes on playback mode when you need such re-assurances.