Hi, I am Aysa — R Voice

Hi, I am Aysa

Aysa MC
Aysa MC Member Posts: 16 ✭✭✭

I live in Lima (Peru). This is a big and complex city. I have a 12 y-o son and a dog. I am a linguist. I teach at a university.

I enjoy many things like kayaking, running, painting (even the door) and so on. I like my students because they are real and they have dreams I also like.

Actually, I do not usually have extra time. So I get exhausted very easily. But I like this project and I hope we can support and encourage each other to live our lives the best it is possible!

Aysa

Comments

• Jayashree Rajagopalan
    Jayashree Rajagopalan Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 225 admin

Hi @Aysa MC - Welcome (once again) here. Your life and your days do seem full - also full of things you really love (your son, your cute dog, your work, and your students), which is fantastic. I hear you when you talk about exhaustion. These days, I feel like just being online all the time is more exhausting than anything else. And then at the end of the day often I don't feel motivated to get up and go out for a run/walk. I too am looking forward to meeting a lot of amazing folks on this forum and hearing their stories. I too hope we can support each other the best we can!

• Aysa MC
    Aysa MC Member Posts: 16 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2

We will be knowing each other, and that is promising (?, I hope that is the word). Btw, you must know English is not my mother tongue, it is Spanish, so... you'll see many times I say things in a weird way. I think that happens to a wide group of us. @Jayashree Rajagopalan , the only way I can introduce working out in my life is 1) because I need it (medically), an 2) I put the hour of the work out above everything, EVERYTHING. So, many times I can not do what I was going to do at the end of the day. But I did work out. 🤷

🙂

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 577 admin

@Aysa MC I'm so glad to see you here and to learn more about you 😊 It's great to see that you have so many hobbies and that you manage to make time for them despite your busy schedule. I'm very grateful that you've chosen to be part of this community and I'm sure we're all going to find it to be a great source of strength and support!