R Voice turns 1 this month! Let’s celebrate it together — R Voice

R Voice turns 1 this month! Let’s celebrate it together

Jayashree Rajagopalan
Jayashree Rajagopalan Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 316 admin
edited April 13 in Everything & Anything

I can’t believe it’s been a year since we launched the R Voice community platform! I’m going to say it again just to let it sink in – R Voice completes one year this month. 😍😍

Happy birthday to all of us! 

It seems like yesterday that we launched R Voice as a community forum for researchers all over the world. What began in April 2021 as a small group with a handful of researchers is now slowly taking shape as a vibrant, helpful, supportive, and thriving community of over 1,400 members. We (@chris leonard, @Andrea Hayward, @Kakoli Majumder, and I) are grateful for the amazing people and conversations on this community. 

Over the past year, so many of you have taken the time to share your experiences, expertise, aspirations, successes, questions, encouragement, thoughts, feelings, and emotions with fellow R Voice community members. From conversations about academic publication or careers to mental health or personal experiences, from webinars and learning events to casual catch ups – each of you has been part of every thread on the fabric that is R Voice. For this, we can’t thank you enough. ❣️ Your interactions have made R Voice an open, welcoming, and safe space for researchers. You have truly made R Voice ouR Voice. 

As part of the R Voice birthday celebrations, we have an exciting series of conversations and events lined up over the coming weeks. Stay tuned for little known trivia about R Voice, a short walk down the memory lane, new discussions, and events you simply can’t miss.

P.S. If you’re new to R Voice and are curious to know more about how we started, take a look at the R Voice story and R Voice vision.

Tagged:

Comments