A mistake is a teacher! — R Voice

A mistake is a teacher!

Omololu FAGBADEBO
Omololu FAGBADEBO Member Posts: 144 ✭✭✭

Don't allow your mistake to dwarf you. Don't get drowned in the fury of a mistake. Turn it around and make it a better ending. It may look as if it is a setback, but your comeback will be amazing!😍

One thing at a time😍

Comments

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 851 admin

Love this! I've always tried my best to perceive mistakes as lessons. But I really like the option of looking at mistakes as "temporary, necessary detours." This way you know that you'll eventually come back to your path, without feeling like you have to start from scratch. Thanks for this @Omololu FAGBADEBO 🙂

• Kakoli Majumder
    Kakoli Majumder Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 279 admin

This post of yours came timely, just when I was reflecting on my past mistakes and feeling a pang of regret. This quote made me realize that while my life would have been different had I not made those mistakes , I love the way life has shaped up for me, all the beautiful people I've met along the way, and also how I have grown stronger and wiser with a little learning from each of my past mistakes. Like someone once said : "There are no failures in life - just successes and learnings."