Still on Change — R Voice

Still on Change

Omololu FAGBADEBO
Omololu FAGBADEBO Member Posts: 155 ✭✭✭

In as much as change is desirable, be mindful of the environment. make sure you found yourself in a place you are fit.

One thing at a time😍

Comments

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 881 admin
    edited April 11

You have a way of posting the right quote, just when I need to hear it @Omololu FAGBADEBO. It's a gift 🤩

My interpretation is that nothing good comes from overstaying your welcome, either in a place, situation, or even relationship. You stop learning new things and instead try to fix things within yourself that might not need fixing. They just don't fit anymore. You are still a perfect piece, but belong in another puzzle 🙂

• Omololu FAGBADEBO
    Omololu FAGBADEBO Member Posts: 155 ✭✭✭

Thanks, @Andrea Hayward . Your interpretation is perfect. Yes, when you are no longer integrated into the environment, quit. or else, you will be an object of physical, mental, or emotional abuse and torture. Don't force yourself in a place you do not belong, no matter how enticing. The outcome is usually unpleasant. yes, every change has its own chain. When you fit the place, the chain won't be bondage but liberating. if you don't belong, the supposed freedom will lead to slavery!

One thing at a time😍

• Vivien Kretz
    Vivien Kretz Member Posts: 241 ✭✭✭

Wow @Andrea Hayward . This might be a hard pill to swallow for me. Knowing when things actually have to come to an end that I do not want to come to an end. Thank you for this insight!

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 881 admin

Glad I could share something useful @Vivien Kretz. So sorry about my late reply to your comment.

It surely is painful to walk away from something familiar, especially when you don't want it to end. But I feel like in some situations, staying is equally painful. The place, situation, relationship reaches a point where it takes more from you than it gives you. So if I know that pain is inevitable, I'd rather go down the painful path that will eventually lead me to a better, healthier place.