How can I work as a freelancer in articles reviewing for journals of architecture? — R Voice

How can I work as a freelancer in articles reviewing for journals of architecture?

Usama Konbr
Usama Konbr Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

I am lately interested in article reviews as a reviewer in many journals widely. I have gotten many courses and shared in various workshops and webinars and still work hard to enhance my qualifications.

Recently, I wish to work as a freelancer in articles reviewing per my specialty in architectural engineering as a general area of research.

May I find advice in this regard?

I appreciate any help you can provide.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Usama-Konbr

Best Answer

• Jayashree Rajagopalan
    Jayashree Rajagopalan Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 319 admin
    Answer ✓

Since this is the first time we are interacting @Usama Konbr...hello! Welcome to R Voice. It's nice to meet you 🙂 It's really nice to hear you're looking to expand your horizons and perspectives. It's also a great way to give back to the academic community. If you're looking to offer your expertise as a peer reviewer, approaching the relevant journals in your field is the best approach. If you're looking for freelance opportunities, a couple of options to explore - Check out the freelance career openings at Cactus Communications. Join research groups as well as groups for academics in your field on LinkedIn and express your interest in and availability for this. I did this when I wanted freelance academic editing/reviewing opportunities while studying abroad and it helped me.

Answers