Meet & Greet Corner — R Voice

Meet & Greet Corner

Hello! My name is Dian Marta Sari.  I am a PhD student.  I currently live in Bandung, Indonesia.  My research area is about health-related quality of life.  It’s great to be here. And I look forward to getting to know each of you better 

Comments

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 881 admin
    edited February 10

Welcome to the R Voice Community @Dian Marta Sari. It's great to have you here! I love how warm and bright your introduction is. This is the first thing I'm seeing today so thank you for making me smile on a Thursday morning ☺️

Your research area sounds very interesting and also seems like the need of the hour. Does it include both physical and mental health? I'd love to learn more!

Looking forward to getting to know you better as you jump in on conversations (Tip: Our topic for the month on R Voice is "self-care")

• Kakoli Majumder
    Kakoli Majumder Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 296 admin

Welcome @Dian Marta Sari! It's great to have you on board! I loved our little chat yesterday and I'm so glad you decided to introduce yourself on R Voice! Your research area is relevant for everyone, particularly around this time when, thanks to COVID, we all have understood the value of healthy and how deeply it is related to our quality of life. It's great that you began on such a bright and cheerful note - I'm sure it will bring a smile to anyone who comes across this post. Look forward to having some wonderful conversations with you!

• Vivien Kretz
    Vivien Kretz Member Posts: 241 ✭✭✭

Very nice to meet you @Dian Marta Sari ! That definitely sounds like an interesting research area! Just like @Andrea Hayward , I would like to learn more about what you are researching. I am looking forward to all the conversations we will have on R Voice. 😊