My academic highlight of 2021 — R Voice

My academic highlight of 2021

Rupkamal Sarma
Rupkamal Sarma Member Posts: 18 ✭✭

Here goes... albeit a bit late in the day. Everyone must have already started their break.

In any case, here is wishing everyone on the R voice platform a very merry Christmas and a very happy new year 2022. May all your dreams and desires come true in the new year.

Thank you @Jayashree Rajagopalan for the beautification. 😄

Comments

• Jayashree Rajagopalan
    Jayashree Rajagopalan Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 262 admin

Never late to share an academic highlight @Rupkamal Sarma Thanks for making R Voice one of your highlights. I am doing a little happy dance right now and feeling grateful👻

Your first research proposal...that sounds both exciting and challenging. How's it going and how's the feeling? I am sure the Voice community would love to hear from and even offer any advice if you need. Wish you the best luck with it - don't forget to tell us how it went. Maybe this might be an early academic highlight for you next year. 🤞👍️ 😀

Wish you a very happy new year too!

• Rupkamal Sarma
    Rupkamal Sarma Member Posts: 18 ✭✭

Wrote the entire reply and it just disappeared randomly 🙄... here goes again.

@Jayashree Rajagopalan I wish I could see your dance. 😁 I am already getting a lot of help from the community. I am writing the proposal with guidance from Dr. @Suman Mundkur . Already got initiated into the process with friendly help from @Andrea Hayward and @Kakoli Majumder . I am trying to write the proposal under the subject of labour studies. Trying to make the switch from private sector to academia. Let's see if I can succeed. Thank you for your wishes again.

• Kakoli Majumder
    Kakoli Majumder Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 251 admin

Jumping in on this a bit late - thank you @Rupkamal Sarma for making RVoice a part of your highlight! I think Santa has started granting my wishes after all😁😁.

I'm so glad you have Dr. Suman to guide you on your research proposal. At a time when many academics wish to move to industry, it's heartening to see you want to pursue a career in academia. Wish you all the very best with your proposal! 😊

• Soumi Paul
    Soumi Paul Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭✭

Best wishes to you, @Rupkamal Sarma ! ☺️

Communication is the key to thriving! 😊

• Suman Mundkur
    Suman Mundkur Member Posts: 8

I appreciate your shift to Academia Mr. Rupkamal Sarma! You will be in a learning mode that keeps you active and thinking for the rest of your life. Ph.D. will be a stepping stone to a much more successful and fruitful future!

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 710 admin

@Rupkamal Sarma sorry I'm late to this party. I feel so happy seeing that you've mentioned finding R Voice as one of your academic highlights. This is like a late Christmas present to me, given that I'm only seeing it now. It's never too late for a present though, so thank you! 🤩

I hope your proposal is coming along well and am so glad that you have someone like Dr. Suman to guide you along the way :)

• Jayashree Rajagopalan
    Jayashree Rajagopalan Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 262 admin

It's so nice to resume after a long break and see this encouraging development in your life @Rupkamal Sarma All the very best to you.