Everything we talked about on R Voice in 2021 — R Voice

Everything we talked about on R Voice in 2021

Jayashree Rajagopalan
Jayashree Rajagopalan Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 262 admin
edited December 2021 in Everything & Anything

We’re almost at the end of 2021, and the year seems to have whizzed past us. It seems like yesterday, when we launched R Voice and so much has happened since. We have seen a lot of engaging conversations here. From mental health and self-care to publishing strategies and peer review, we discussed it all. 🙂 The end of a year always makes you reflect and look back at everything that happened, and that’s what I decided to do. I looked back at all of the activity on R Voice and curated some of the busiest conversations that kept this community talking in 2021. Here, take a look:  

There’s more! We also had several events (webinars and talks) on a bunch of topics related to dealing with academic life, academic careers, and publication success. If you missed any of these events, we got you covered. All the webinars and talks were recorded and the recordings are available here.

2021 was indeed a busy year for the R Voice community and I hope 2022 is even busier. Thank you for being a part of this community and we look forward to a lot more interesting conversations with you next year. 🙂

Comments