Monday motivation (much needed?) — R Voice

Monday motivation (much needed?)

Jayashree Rajagopalan
Jayashree Rajagopalan Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 225 admin

It's too quiet here today. It looks like everyone is having a rather busy start to the week - so here's a small nugget of wisdom and positivity to help you power through the week. 😀

Have a great week!

Comments

• Shruti Turner
    Shruti Turner Member Posts: 342 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the share @Jayashree Rajagopalan - we can always count on your for some positivity in our lives!

I know I am susceptible to fall into the hole of feeling like there's nothing new I can contribute. The thoughts that other more experienced and more skilled people are doing something similiar/do it a certain way so why should I come in and try? BUT, then I remind myself to flip that perspective. Here, I have the opportunity to learn from so many experienced and skilled people in the field, but also not everyone can do everything so I can find my gap that fits with my skills and interests and go for it. I might not succeed and I most likely won't do it alone, but this is where collaboration comes in. A new perspective to influence how things are done on a small scale can have a powerful snowballing effect. One person is all it takes to start something.

• Kakoli Majumder
    Kakoli Majumder Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 204 admin

This is such an inspiring quote! Thanks for sharing @Jayashree Rajagopalan. I'll take a print and pin it up on my softboard for those days when clouds of self-doubt overshadow all thoughts of sunrises. :)

• chris leonard
    chris leonard Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 145 admin

We all have a unique set of skills, insights, and experiences that we bring to each thing that we work on. No one has the same viewpoint, no one will have the same insights as you - and you will possibly inspire someone else on their journey too. But you are unique, as so is your interpretation of the problem.