Quarantined for a month: I know how that feels! - 2020 Diaries — R Voice

Quarantined for a month: I know how that feels! - 2020 Diaries

Sharing my personal experience through this article which I wrote during the pandemic last year. Hope this article encourages someone today.

If you enjoyed reading this post, please like, share and follow my blog https://wordsfromthepieces.com/

Comments

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 581 admin
    edited October 22

@Jacinth Rajendra thank you for sharing this experience with us again. It's lovely to have you back on the R Voice Community 🙂

This blog post really took me back to my own days in quarantine. There was a time in 2020 when I hadn't stepped out of the house in 8 months. I was getting deliveries for almost everything and it really felt like that phase would NEVER end and things would never get better. Now that things are better, I feel very grateful to have been able to keep myself and my family safe through that difficult period. I could really relate to what you said about people having to fight the urge to constantly track COVID-19 numbers and read devastating news on a daily basis. I struggled with this quite a lot and ended up feeling numb for a very long time.

I'm so sorry that you had to go through this ordeal. I can't imagine how difficult it must have been to deal with all of this alone, while being away from your family 😔 I'm so glad that your loved ones kept checking on your through phone and video calls. That must have made a world of difference and given you the strength to keep going and not lose hope.

I trust that all is well with you now and that you're in good health! I also hope that you've gotten the chance to visit your family and spend time with them after this phase passed ❤️