Vicky from the Philippines — R Voice

Vicky from the Philippines

Hello, I am Maria Victoria Dariano. I am a researcher at the Philippine Military Academy. I am interested in econometrics, modelling, forecasting, and psychology. I am greatly looking forward to growing in this research community.

If you wish to learn about my works, just search my name in Google Scholar.

Comments

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 513 admin

Welcome @vicky dariano! It's so great to have you here on R Voice 🙂

That's quite an interesting mix of research interests you have! I come from a background in psychology too so I'd love to hear which sub-areas you're most interested in. Personally, I tend to gravitate towards social psychology and psychology of gender. The concepts and papers in these areas never cease to fascinate me!

Do your varied interests allow you to do a lot of multidisciplinary work? I'd love to hear more :)

• Jayashree Rajagopalan
    Jayashree Rajagopalan Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 175 admin

Hi @vicky dariano Welcome to R Voice. I am fascinated by the reach of your interest in diverse disciplines. The mix, I am sure, must make work very interesting! I just noticed the question you posted and the insightful responses you received. Glad you found a supportive tribe here with the R Voice community. Looking forward to more conversations with and from you.🙂

• vicky dariano
    vicky dariano Member Posts: 9

I, too, was amazed at how supportive this research community is. I was initially disillusioned with my situation and i felt trap. But with the cheering of the people in this room, I was uplifted. It gave me more push to finish the race. Big thanks.

• Yufita Chinta
    Yufita Chinta Member Posts: 114 ✭✭✭✭

welcome to R Voice, @vicky dariano You'll have more colors through interacting in this community, I am sure.

• vicky dariano
    vicky dariano Member Posts: 9

I am certain of that because I am already benefiting from its platform especially the R Pubsure as I am currently working on a project. The social support is unparallel! Thank you for the sympathy and intellectual advices.

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 513 admin

@vicky dariano so glad to hear that you're finding this researcher community supportive and that you're already enjoying your time here. We'll keep trying our best to make you feel at home. Please feel free to tag me in anything that you post. I'd be happy to connect you with some of our other community members who might be able to help and/or offer advice 🙂

Also happy to learn that you're using R Pubsure. Are you a first time user of this tool? How has your experience been so far?