Hi there - I am Jayashree! — R Voice

Hi there - I am Jayashree!

Jayashree Rajagopalan
Jayashree Rajagopalan Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 11 admin

Hi! It's great to be here. I am Jayashree and I am part of the R Voice team. How do I introduce myself? Well, I work at CACTUS with a fabulous bunch of people who're passionate about the same things. I am a keen follower of discussions around academic mental health and wellbeing and can talk almost endlessly on the topic. I've been part of the scholarly publishing industry for over 15 years and had have a lot of interesting and eye-opening conversations with researchers.

I am also quite crazy about visual storytelling, fiction writing, and reading! I worship Terry Pratchett, and the television series I can watch for the 50th time or more is the BBC version of Jane Austen's classic Pride and Prejudice.

My world is pretty much ruled by my cat BIRA - who has something new to teach me every day. He has brought a lot of peace, affection, and self-care into my life at a time when I thought I might have given up on everything.

Comments