Okay Monday! Let's do this! — R Voice

Okay Monday! Let's do this!

Kakoli Majumder
Kakoli Majumder Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 204 admin

Yaay, it's Monday once again and I want to make the most of the week ahead! But the little voice inside my head has already started telling me - No you won't - you'll end up procrastinating as usual. 😕 I want to prove that little voice wrong this time - yeah, I'm quite determined! So here's what I'm going to do - I'll share my two top goals of the week here with you to help me stay focused and motivated through the week!

So my goals for the week are:

1. Getting started on a new project I've been putting off for a while
  2. On the personal front, start with the online yoga classes I've been promising myself to for a whole month now.

What are your top two goals for the week? Could be anything -professional, personal, or a mix of both.

Comments

• Mdumiseni Mazula
    Mdumiseni Mazula Member Posts: 63 ✭✭✭

My top two goals for the week is

I just want healthy, habits and exercise.

1,Eating more fruits and vegetables, drinking more water.

2, Exercise more often and exercise more days than I do not exercise, thank you

• Kakoli Majumder
    Kakoli Majumder Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 204 admin

You got some great goals there @Mdumiseni Mazula! I'm glad you are consciously thinking about your health and trying to take care of yourself. Regarding your first goal, a friend of mine uses this application on her phone that reminds her to drink more water, and she absolutely vouches for its effectiveness. Here are a list of apps that help you stay hydrated - perhaps you could consider using one of these?

Regarding your second goal, I am on the same boat! With me, it's a starting problem - once I start, I go through the entire regime religiously and I enjoy it too. But I can barely get myself to exercise 2-3 days of the week. :( I'm trying hard to make it at least 5 days this week - hopefully, I'll achieve it. 🤞 All the best to you too!