Have you signed up for our Mentoring Program yet?
Are you an early-career researcher looking for someone more experienced to guide you on your research, academic writing, or help you with navigating PhD life? Are you a senior researcher with skills and expertise to provide mentoring support to young researchers? If you are looking for a mentor or keen on being one, look no further! We are launching a Mentoring Program right here for you on R Voice!
Here's how it works:
- As a first step, register for our online mentoring program here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HrVwaTCz87MgsSkBjYLnWFDYL6rkYRkL0II4E0S1NWM/edit
- Once you register, we will pair you with a suitable mentor/mentee based on a needs vs. skills analysis.
- We will introduce you to a potential mentee/mentor and help start discussions (for example, via the R Voice messaging system, e-mail, or a zoom/skype meeting). If both members agree, you can start a mentoring relationship.
- We will provide mentoring guidelines, a goal setting template, and help you with co-ordination.
- The program is flexible - it does not involve a long-term commitment. Even 30 minutes of your time per week for 2 -3 weeks can help a young researcher in need. All we ask is that you respect each other's time and make sure to inform the other party in advance if you wish to cancel a meeting or opt out of the program.
- On completion of a satisfactory mentoring relationship, you will receive a certificate of participation.
If you're interested, please register by filling the form below: