Success story — R Voice

Success story

I am very delighted that my abstract was accepted by IMED 2021 Scientific Committee. This was my June 2020 Research Methodology contextual project, after it was graded I decided to conduct the research alongside my thesis on Epidemics and Vaccination. It was not easy carrying out both at the same time. As a Biostatistician, I went to the field with an intern, collected the data, afterwards I cleaned, coded, entered, analyzed, and interpreted the result. 

This is a very big win for me...Congratulations to me.

"Dear Adaora Odis,

On behalf of the IMED 2021 Scientific Committee, I am very pleased to inform you that your abstract

'ATTITUDE, KNOWLEDGE AND USE OF SELF – MEDICATION WITH ANTIBIOTICS BY OUTPATIENTS OF GBAGADA GENERAL HOSPITAL GBAGADA LAGOS.' 

was accepted for ELECTRONIC POSTER PRESENTATION at the virtual IMED 2021 Conference, November 4-6, 2021".

#research #researchers #phd #antibioticresistance #antibiotics #phdstudent #phdchat #phdlife #phdjourney #phdforum #publichealth #globalhealth #academia #academicresearch #academicchatter #academicwriting #academictwitter #academiclife #academicpublishing #academicexcellence #academicsuccess #researchpaper #researcherlife #researchmatters #texilaamericanuniversity #imed2021

Comments