Newbie from this new platform — R Voice

Newbie from this new platform

Hi ! This is Kylie, I'm new to this new platform. I hope I can get to know you all. I'm actually happy right now and I don't know why. But, we don't really need a reason to feel things right ?

Thanks,

Kylie :)

Comments

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 455 admin

Hi @Kylie Marie. Welcome to R Voice - it's great to have you here! 😊

Very pleased to learn that you're happy right now. And you're right - we never really need a reason to feel things, especially when that feeling is happiness 😃

Would love to know more about you. Let's start with the basics - where are you from and what is your current research interest?

• Shruti Turner
    Shruti Turner Member Posts: 303 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Kylie Marie - welcome to the platform. It's great to see you're feeling happy, that positivity really is infectious :)

As @Andrea Hayward has already asked about your current research interest I'll have to ask something different to get to know you...erm...what is your favourite food? :D

• Sarah Zulfa Khairunnisa
    Sarah Zulfa Khairunnisa Member Posts: 1

Hi @Kylie Marie , @Andrea Hayward , @Shruti Turner :D

I am also a newbie to this platform and this community is the first one that I added to and thankfully got permitted to join.

It's exciting to open this discussion as a newbie and I can feel the happiness too XD

I'll be learning a lot from you all :)

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 455 admin

@Sarah Zulfa Khairunnisa This community is open to anyone involved in research or associated with academia. We're thrilled to have you here! 😊❤️

• Kakoli Majumder
    Kakoli Majumder Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 148 admin

@Kylie Marie @Sarah Zulfa Khairunnisa Welcome to R Voice! It's great knowing you!

Kylie, your post made my day! I am slightly low right now - my family had come to visit me and have just left - and a small dose of positivity was much needed right now. Thank you❤️

Sarah, we're lucky to have some fabulous members on our community! Everyone is so warm and welcoming here. I'm sure you'll love it! Look forward to having more conversations with you! 😊

Would love to know more about you both - what's your field of research and what do you do for fun?