Everything β€” R Voice

Everything

Mdumiseni Mazula
Mdumiseni Mazula Member Posts: 63 ✭✭✭

Hello to everybody else it's a bright πŸ”† Tuesday what are the other researchers doing today?

Comments

• chris leonard
    chris leonard Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 145 admin

I'm not a researcher, and it's not sunny here, but I am catching up on 10 days worth of emails after a short break. Will go outside and get some exercise later to make sure I don't just do this all day!

• Shruti Turner
    Shruti Turner Member Posts: 342 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 3

Hi @Mdumiseni Mazula ! It's not the brightest day here in London but it's not rained so far so that's probably a positive :) I'm spending my day finishing up some corrections on my thesis so I can be done with my PhD forever (hopefully)!! I think I may even rather be doing @chris leonard 's emails..then again maybe not! Also, I need to get back to doing some of my actual research work...oops

How about you? What have you been up to this Tuesday? @chris leonard your idea of getting out for some exercise sounds like a great idea. I think I'll use that as an incentive to work more efficiently too!

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 577 admin

Hi @Mdumiseni Mazula. I know I'm a little late to the party commenting on a Wednesday πŸ˜ƒ

I've been finding it a little difficult to focus today, as I have some much-needed time-off starting tomorrow. So I'm trying to get as much done as possible and scheduling things for the days when I won't be at work. Difficult to do when I have all this excitement stewing πŸ˜…

How did you spend your Tuesday (or Wednesday)?