Are you sleep deprived? — R Voice

Are you sleep deprived?

Soumi Paul
Soumi Paul Member Posts: 134 ✭✭✭✭

If you are interested in knowing how far sleep deprivation affects your health, here's an insightful article link for all. It also makes me wonder how we humans have evolved with time, gave rise to insomnia-anxiety-depression.

I hope it helps to spread awareness. A good sleep offers a good life! 🙂

Tagged:

Comments

• Shruti Turner
    Shruti Turner Member Posts: 199 ✭✭✭✭

Yes! I am sleep deprived - I can feel it as I sit working. The power of a good night's sleep (in fact many) is something I think I've come to appreciate much more over lockdown. Where the pace of life in many aspects has slowed down. Taking the time to get a restful night's sleep and doing those things to prepare for a good night's sleep really ake a difference to me in the days that follow.

• Soumi Paul
    Soumi Paul Member Posts: 134 ✭✭✭✭

Truly. I have been suffering from sleep deprivation for a real long time. Only recently, I went seeking professional help when everything seemed much bothering me.

I couldn't help myself from noticing these days that the necessity of sleep is so much taken for granted.

• Shruti Turner
    Shruti Turner Member Posts: 199 ✭✭✭✭

I hope this doesn't sound patronising as it is not intended that way, @Soumi Paul - I'm so proud to hear you have felt able to seek professional help. It takes such strength and courage and I hope that it is helpful for you.

I think it can be easy to take for granted things that we have always had, but not recognise their importance until we don't have it any more.