Posing Pets Welcome! — R Voice

Posing Pets Welcome!

Shruti Turner
Shruti Turner Member Posts: 242 ✭✭✭✭

Today, I was struck by the realisation that I still don't have a pet (tiny flat!) thanks to @Andrea Hayward's Tweet today of "His Royal Floofiness" Stitches.

I thought it was about time to share the animal love for those of us who don't have any pets...if you have a pet please post the photo in this thread! I find living through others pet photos a great pick me up!

Comments

• Shruti Turner

I am staying with my sister this week and her beautiful greyhound, Moss, has taken an unusual shine to me this morning. Not quite conducive to my viva-prep but I can't say I am complaining!

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 350 admin

@Shruti Turner look at that precious face! Moss is adorable. I bet he's like a big comfy teddy bear 😍

@Jayashree Rajagopalan @chris leonard @Isurika Sevwandi @Hong Ching Goh Calling for pictures of all our furry/fluffy/feathered friends. This is not a drill! 😋

• Raj sundaram
    Raj sundaram Member Posts: 302 ✭✭✭✭

@Shruti Turner Moss is indeed taking a keen look at your thesis - ergo, he IS helping you in your viva prep. 😋

Good luck!

And great to know that you are being helped out by @Andrea Hayward 's "His Royal Floofiness" Stitches. (The title for Stitches had me in stitches. Omg - that one fell in the right place, I am feeling rather proud of myself...for this word play🤣.)

• Shruti Turner

@Raj sundaram I like your way of thinking! Also...you're totally on form...that pun 😂

• Raj sundaram
    Raj sundaram Member Posts: 302 ✭✭✭✭

Moss is all eyes AND nose over your thesis. That is the maximum scrutiny the (a, ANY) thesis is going to get. Not even the examiners are going to examine your thesis THAT closely...😂

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 350 admin

Hahaha @Raj sundaram you're having a very PUN-TASTIC week 😂 Not that any of us are complaining. Keep them coming!