null — R Voice

null

kentb iguban
kentb iguban Member Posts: 3

null

Comments

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 941 admin

@kentb iguban Hi Josh! Welcome to the R Voice Community - it's great to have you here. I'm not entirely sure if we have any members from the Philippines yet, but I'm sure your post will help us find out. 🙂

That's quite an interesting mix of interests you have! But I'm curious to know what your current research focus is. Also, what are you majoring in?

• Erwin Mina
    Erwin Mina Member Posts: 4

Hi @kentb iguban! Erwin from the Central Luzon of The Philippines. Call me Mines. My interests are in the field of Science(Chemistry) Education, Environmental Health Research, Natural Products for Wellness, Personality Development and Church Ministry. Kudos everyone.

• Andrea Hayward

Woah @kentb iguban I love that you already have such a clear mind about what you'd like to study ahead. I have to admit that I was still very confused about my major, even as I was entering my final year of college. I really hope that you get an opportunity to follow your heart and do the kind of impactful work you wish to do. Good luck! 😃

• Andrea Hayward

@Erwin Mina Welcome to R Voice! It's lovely to meet you. In one of my earlier comments on this thread I said, "I'm not entirely sure if we have any members from the Philippines yet, but I'm sure your post will help us find out," and then you commented on the very same day! What are the odds! Showcasing the true power of community 🤩

• Jayashree Rajagopalan
    Jayashree Rajagopalan Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 319 admin

Hi @kentb iguban @Erwin Mina - Amazed at how quickly an answer/the person to the simple post was found. Welcome to R Voice. I'm amazed by the clarity and range of research interests you both have. :-) Looking forward to hearing more often from you both.