How do you ease yourself into work on a Monday? - Page 3 — R Voice

How do you ease yourself into work on a Monday?

13»

Comments

• Shruti Turner
    Shruti Turner Member Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great post, @Andrea Hayward - thank you for sharing. As I get to this on Tuesday at nearly lunchtime (oops), I still feel it is helpful on any day that's feeling a bit blue. Of course, Mondays are the typical day for this but I guess I just want to acknowledge that these tactics and self-care are valuable on all days :)

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 943 admin

Hahah @Gustavo Arluna yes, Twitter literally leaves "little room" for us to convey our thoughts. But I've grown quite fond of it ☺️

You and I are on the same page here, because number 3 really hit me too! Sometimes (as I've mentioned on other comments here), a wave of panic comes over me on a Monday morning because I feel like I've done nothing. Then I have to calm myself down and remind myself that I'd been working the week before, and the week before that too, and so on...and that I'm not starting from scratch. At times like these, it helps me to reflect on all that I was able to accomplish in the previous week. Maybe that would work for you too?

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 943 admin

Spot on @Yufita Chinta. I couldn't have said it better myself. You're allowed to breathe and take it easy even on a weekday, because breathing is not just for weekends. Love it! The next tweet is practically writing itself 😃

• Gustavo Arluna
    Gustavo Arluna Member Posts: 123 ✭✭✭

@Andrea Hayward it definitely works! That not only helps with my motivation but also with my self-esteem. 😊

• Raj sundaram
    Raj sundaram Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭✭

Yep - needed the pointer "to breathe" @Andrea Hayward 😁...And for the excellent DIY skills with expanding the podium. Happy Tuesday, everyone - "post-MonDaze"Day.

Haha...@Yufita Chinta 🤣