An exciting line-up of events planned for you this month - Get a peek at the calendar! — R Voice

An exciting line-up of events planned for you this month - Get a peek at the calendar!

Andrea Hayward
Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 185 admin
edited May 27 in Everything & Anything

Hi guys! I have an exciting update to share with you all - After almost a week of planning, we've put together an exciting line-up of events for you this month...and then some more! 😃

We've already shared more details about the first 2 events, coming up on May 10th and May 14th respectively (links shared below), and details for the other 2 events will soon follow.

We'd love for you to attend each of these events, so please block your calendars in advance. These events will be led by a fantastic set of speakers, so you don't want to miss them.

To register for the the Shut Up & Write Session and for more details, please head over to @Kakoli Majumder's post here:

To block your seat for our upcoming webinar around mental health in academia and for more details, check out this post:

For the Ask Me Anything session on Academic Writing and Publishing, check out @Kakoli Majumder's post below or register directly here: https://bit.ly/3ukNtJv

In case you have any questions about any of these events, feel free to ask them in the comments below or even message me personally. 🙂

Tagged: