Sharing positivity!!! — R Voice

Sharing positivity!!!

Soumi Paul
Soumi Paul Member Posts: 138 ✭✭✭✭

We talk about what are all bad happenings around pretty much. Quite monotonous. Isn't it? So, I thought of sharing the first positive news of this year of mine. I hope you'd all join me in my happiness!

This paper got published within around 1.3 years of my journey as a Junior Research Fellow. And, those moments of hard works, learnings, and coming out with results, really precious memories of mine! I am happy in a humungous way to prove my research worthy of attention! ☺️

Comments

• Asli Telli
    Asli Telli Member Posts: 36 ✭✭✭

Congrats @Soumi Paul and thank you for lighting up my Sunday, really needed that for yet another gray day with gray sky, here in West Germany:) Best wishes and keep up the positive spirit!

• Soumi Paul

Thank you so much for joining in my happiness, ma'am. I'd try my best to share positivity and encourage others to share as much as possible! 😊

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 581 admin

Congratulations @Soumi Paul 🤩 And thank you so much for sharing the lovely news with us. Sending you a congratulatory virtual hug 🤗

• Jayashree Rajagopalan
    Jayashree Rajagopalan Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 225 admin

Congratulations @Soumi Paul - You're right, we all need some positivity and thanks for sharing your light with us. It's refreshing to hear that your institution encourages early career researchers by acknowledging their work. This encouragement is always much needed and am sure helps with a string dose of positivity and confidence.

Here's to some more well-deserved accolades for you 🍾 Keep sharing your milestones with R Voicers. Would love to celebrate with you :-)

• Soumi Paul

Thank you so much, @Andrea Hayward. Hugs to you too, my dear!!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Soumi Paul

Thank you so much, dear @Jayashree Rajagopalan, for joining in my happy moment. However, this recognition is from the Institute of Scholars, not my current affiliation. From my current affiliation, I am yet to have papers. This paper is from my previous affiliation with the Zoological Survey of India, where I first worked as a Junior Research Fellow.