Hi! I am Lidia Lins, Postdoc and Stress and Burnout Coach — R Voice

Hi! I am Lidia Lins, Postdoc and Stress and Burnout Coach

Lidia Lins
Lidia Lins Member Posts: 35 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I am so excited to be part of this community!

My name is Lidia, I am originally from Brazil and living for 12 years in Belgium. I have done a PhD in marine sciences and I currently work as a Postdoc at Ghent University, Belgium.

Besides research, I also work as a Stress and Burnout Coach, and I am also going deeper into the topic by doing a postgraduation course on Positive Psychology and Mindfulness Meditation.

In the end of my PhD in 2016, I have noticed that many people had to deal with stress and anxiety, and I have developed great interest in trying to help them prevent a burnout and overcome stress. Initiatives like the R voice are a great support and a safe space for us to feel welcomed and discuss whatever we want while having the support of our peers.

Let's do this!

Comments

• Raj sundaram
    Raj sundaram Member Posts: 117 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome, @Lidia Lins . Great to see you here. Especially, after hearing your webinar. Glad we'll have access to insights from a stress and burnout coach...to not just tips on managing stress. But also, I guess en route your interaction with your clients you have plenty of information on the causes of stress amongst academics. Would love to tap in to those insights as well here on this platform.

• Andrea Hayward
    Andrea Hayward Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 122 admin

@Lidia Lins welcome to the new R Voice Community Platform! Lovely to have you here 😊

Just this morning, I was updating your webinar recording on this platform and was thrilled when I realized I could tag you. It's always the little things like these that make me smile and make my day 🌻

• Lidia Lins

thank you for your kind words @Andrea Hayward ! It's my pleasure to be here☺️

• Yufita Chinta
    Yufita Chinta Member Posts: 32 ✭✭✭

Hi @Lidia Lins. Great to see you here. You've helped me so much through our personal correspondences since your webinar. I know you'll help all of us here.😊

• Lidia Lins

Thank you @Yufita Chinta ! Looking forward to discover more about this community.